In order to generate search boxes you should consider the following:
- Go to the menu “Integration > Search boxes > List”.
- Select a search box that is already generated. To do this, you will have the following filters:a.Keyword: it looks by the name of the search box.
b.Language: it looks by the language by which the search box was generated.
- Select the icon “Preview the code”, to see the HTML code that you should use.
- Copy the code and paste it on your website. You have two icons so that you can view the search box and edit it.
However, if you have not created a search box yet or want to use a different one, follow these steps to create one:
- Go to the menu “Integration> Search boxes > Create new ”
- Create the new properties for the box:
- Name: name of the search box
- Language: language in which the texts of the box will be translated
- Box: type of box displayed
- URL: URL of the page where it will be placed
- Font color: desired font colour to be displayed
- Background color: desired background colour to be displayed
- Height: you need to adjust the height of the box depending on the type selected. There is a limit for adjustment, generally, +/- 60px.
- Width: you need to adjust the width of the box depending on the type selected. There is a limit for adjustment, generally +/- 60px.
3. Save the selected configuration. You can then use the “View” button, which will show you how the box looks before saving it.
Remember that in order for the reservations to be counted as yours, you must have the URL of the page where you want to locate the integration registered in the “My account” section.